Marketing Operations Director/Manager
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Director/Manager to build programs, standardize process and oversee the tools, data, automation, and integrations for SeekOut. The ideal candidate will ensure that marketing programs and campaigns are excited properly and efficiently by implementing repeatable process and programs for each marketing team to use. The Digital Marketing Operations Director/Manager works cross collaboratively across marketing stakeholders to develop plans for targeted content placement and inbound channel growth, and continually optimize the online prospect and customer journey. The ideal candidate will be an experienced and Marketing Operations Director/Manager that is technical, data-driven, enjoys being part of a high impact/high performance team.
- Work closely with the Marketing stakeholders to create and implement a marketing measurement framework, to proactively identify trends and root causes for performance.
- Responsible for the creation and stewardship of the data environment that process the results of various lead/sales funnels.
- Help engineer, implement, document, and streamline Marketing processes including annual planning, quarterly business reviews, budget tracking and reporting.
- Create/Optimize scalable and repeatable operational processes between the automation platform and CRM to improve the efficiency of demand generating programs.
- Understand marketing process, data definitions as well as the big picture and be responsible for educating others through documentation and communication.
- Own strategic Integrations across the operations stack, working closely with Sales Ops
- Use your technical know-how to support hyper growth of the business.
- Knowledge of B2B marketing operations tactics and best practices
- Experience with Marketo, Eloqua a plus, along with Hubspot and other marketing automation platforms
- Demonstrated success with marketing strategy, testing and tracking, interpret and reporting.
- Maximizing cost efficiency, providing detailed analysis of past and future projected data
- Solid knowledge of website tools such as Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking factors and critical updates
- Demand generation knowledge and growth mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly detail-oriented, well organized, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent at handling multiple projects with tight timelines
- Self-directed and creative thinker; ready to proactively bring innovative ideas to the table, solve problems and find new ways to improve results.