His bio is so unique, it revives defunct beer-ad campaigns. He’s the most interesting man in the world.
For those of you who miss the Dos Equis “Most Interesting Man In The World” ad campaign (a true modern classic), I seem to have found a lost script:
- He checked Paris off his “bucket list” the moment he was born.
- Bellevue invited him to live there just because he pronounces its name so beautifully.
- In his bio, he writes, “I also practice martial arts and yoga (under normal circumstances).” What he does under abnormal circumstances is a state secret.
- He spends his free time camping, hiking, biking, and paddle-boarding. If you have to ask how he spends his expensive time, you probably can’t afford it anyway.
- He writes that “When it’s time to wind down I love to read by the fireplace … with a glass of French wine.” What he modestly declines to mention is that leading French vineyards consider these wind-down sessions a form of high-end product placement.
- Or that what he’s actually “winding down” from is the construction of the fireplace itself.
- Or that his reading during these times consists largely of backlogged fan mail.
- He has over two decades of marketing experience in businesses ranging from Microsoft to the French startup Fotopedia.
His name is Ivan Meljac. He’s more than just the Most Interesting Man in the World – he’s Adaptiva’s new Product Marketing Manager!
PS From PSP:
Countless congrats to Ivan – and to Jeff Harrell and the rest of the Adaptiva team, who were terrific to work with (as always).
If you’re a business looking for a “most interesting” person to fill a key position, by all means get in touch with us here at Peckman Search Partners. We’d be glad to help you find just the right fit.
In the meantime, as the Dos Equis campaign said: “Stay thirsty, my friends.” ###