Seeking: Senior Product Marketing Manager for SeekOut
You may have already seen this one posted on our site, but it’s so great we had to bring it to your attention again. As you heard us say last week, SeekOut is building a rocketship into the future with their recruiting tech start-up, and we won’t be holding onto these tickets to ride for long!
Founded in 2017 by former execs and engineers from Microsoft, SeekOut is using AI-powered tools and platforms that enable companies to find right-fit talent. It’s like LinkedIn, but for folks looking to recruit hard-to-find, diverse talent in hypercompetitive markets.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will lead the go-to-market strategy and execution plans for SeekOut’s Talent360 platform. They’ll have a laser-focused approach to how best generate demand for the platform based on the user personas they’ve developed. In this role, you will be working cross-functionally, partnering across Marketing, Sales, Product Management and Strategic Alliance to develop content for GTM programs that drive growth of the business. The ideal candidate is a team player with a bias for action and a proven track record of successfully bringing products and features to market.
More about this position
- The Senior PMM will have 7+ years of experience as a product marketer or product manager at a B2B technology company.
- The Senior PMM will develop the GTM strategy and assets for cross-functional initiatives, including messaging/positioning documents, pitch decks, product datasheets brochures, product videos, product blogs training materials, joint partner collateral and case studies.
- Strong positioning and storytelling with the experience to take in ideas from a broad set of stakeholders and narrow them down to a sharp and concise message.
- As a rapidly expanding start-up, SeekOut needs someone who can astutely develop ideal customer profiles, robust buyer personas and journey that will help shape a broad range of marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with Product Management to support and communicate feature launches
- This role will keep a close pulse on trends in the market and provide data-driven insight to field teams looking to communicate SeekOut’s competitive advantage.
- A proficient understanding of SaaS technologies, and the common rhetoric used in the industry, is required.
Does this position sound like a good fit for you or someone you know? Don’t hesitate to reach out right away.
P.S. from PS Partners
Last week we shared the openings for the Director of Demand Generation Marketing and its direct report, the Senior Digital Marketing Manager. SeekOut is also looking for an Integrated Campaign Manager. If you’re interested in any of these roles, reach out soon! SeekOut is going places, and fast.